MGV helps create value by challenging conventional thinking, bringing real industry insights and ‘investor-grade’ rigour, and providing on-the-ground support. The main approach focuses on the key deal questions, such as:
- How will the target really enable new, sustainable growth?
- How valuable and overlapping is the customer base? Are sales channels profitable?
- In what direction could this deal take the new organization?
- Are the targets, capabilities and infrastructure well understood?
- Which opex and capex synergies are really achievable and by when?
- How significant are integration challenges/costs likely to be?
MGV provides strategic and financial advice on raising capital, helps with decisions on where to invest, uncovers new opportunities, and provides rigorous M&A support pre, during and post deal:
- Target identification and evaluation
- M&A (buy-side, sell-side) due diligence and synergy cases
- JV and partnership strategy
- Refinancing and restructuring
- Exit strategies, divestments and carve-outs
- IPO support
- Integration/separation planning and execution